Upon arrival to the exclusive Towers reception area, you’ll be greeted with a refreshing towel, complimentary fresh fruit or beverage offerings and anything else you may need to relax. After checking in, you’ll be whisked away to your accomodations via a private Tower’s only elevator where you’ll enjoy all of the in-room amenities of a true luxury hotel experience, including a personalized welcome amenity, luxurious bed and bath products and access to our world-class concierge. We’ll assist you every step of the way to ensure your New York City experience is convenient, comfortable and filled with exciting moments.
- Complimentary Refreshments
- Oshibori Towel Service
- Choice of Reading Materials
- Complimentary iPad Usage
- Customized Bath Upon Request
- Customized Welcome Amenity
During your stay, The Towers provide a dedicated selection of features and services for a true luxury hotel experience.
- Complimentary Shoe Shine and Valet Pressing Service – We keep you looking your best (one shoe shine and two pressed items per stay).
- Multilingual Le Clefs d'Or Concierge – Our private concierge staff will assist with your out-of-room plans at a moment’s notice, from 7am to 11pm daily.
- House Car Service – Available from 10am to 8pm daily, a driver will take you to your midtown destination, within a 20-block radius, in a dedicated Mercedes GL350 or Maybach.
- Weekday Newspaper Delivery – Your choice of the New York Times, Wall Street Journal or USA Today. Other papers available upon request.
- Complimentary Shuttle Service to Broadway – Tuesday through Saturday from 5pm to 7:30pm, The Towers shuttle takes you to New York’s famed theater district.
- Pre-Departure Call from Guest Experience – The Palace Guest Experience Team will meet all of your last-minute needs and see you off.