FAQs for Our Luxury Hotel in Midtown
Browse frequently asked questions for The New York Palace below to learn more about our historic hotel in Midtown. If your question is still not answered here, please feel free to contact our Manhattan NY hotel any time by visiting our contact page.
Frequently Asked Questions about the New York Palace
How tall is the building?
• The building is 55 stories tall.
Is the New York Palace a non-smoking hotel?
• Yes, The New York Palace offers a 100% smoke-free environment for our guests. A fee is applied for those who do smoke in the guest rooms.
What is your cancellation policy for room reservations?
• The Palace upholds a 24-hour cancellation policy and all reservations are non-transferable. Please arrange cancellations by 12 noon (local time) one day prior to arrival to avoid payment of one night's room and taxes. Guests are asked to retain their hotel issued cancellation number in the event they are unable to stay with us.
What is the pet policy?
• The hotel allows small dog’s 25 lbs or less, a pet waiver is required at check-in.
Is The New York Palace a Family Friendly destination?
• Absolutely. We welcome family travelers to The New York Palace and our location puts you within close proximity of numerous exciting attractions to enjoy in Manhattan with kids. The hotel offers several different room categories to choose from to accommodate your family’s needs. Children under 12 stay free, so long as they are sharing a room with their parents.
Does the hotel provide babysitting service?
• Professional babysitting services can be arranged for guests. The Hotel’s concierge team works with several babysitting companies who are licensed, insured and fully bonded. For information on rates and to request these services, please contact the concierge for assistance.
How many dining outlets are in the hotel?
• Guests can enjoy light fare and drinks at the Madison Room & Bar. See our Dining section for more information.
Does the hotel offer connecting rooms?
• Connecting rooms are based upon availability and located solely in the Main Hotel, for the superior room category with a choice of king or double bedded rooms. We will do everything possible to honor connecting requests; however we recommend choosing one of our two-bedroom suites or specialty suites to guarantee connecting accommodations.
How can I pay for someone else’s room?
• Any guest requesting to pay the room, tax or all charges for a guest is required to fill out a credit card authorization form, which can be offered through the reservations office at the time of booking or upon arrival by providing an imprint of their credit card, with their approved signature, authorizing the charges.
Can you send an amenity to a guest room?
• Yes, we do allow another party to pay for an amenity. All such requests are handled by an In-room dining Manager.
Are all the guestrooms equipped with fax machines?
• Fax machines are available upon request.
Does the New York Palace offer Hypo Allergenic bedding?
• Yes, guests can request full allergenic bedding or pillows.
Does the hotel offer shuttle service from the airport?
• We do not provide shuttle service, however, we recommend CLS Limousine for all your transportation to and from the airport and can arrange rides through the concierge desk. For area taxi and other ground transportation, click here
SPA & FITNESS CENTER
Does the hotel offer a Swimming pool, Sauna and Whirlpool?
• The hotel does not offer a swimming pool, sauna or whirlpool,however, our concierge team will be happy to provide recommendations based on your specific needs.
To read more fun facts about The New York Palace click here