NYC Hotel Offers
An Appetite for MORE
Towers Suite guests receive a nightly $250 dining credit
Receive MORE than you imagined when you book a Suite in The Towers. During weekends this fall, entertain and indulge in six new dining destinations with a $250 nightly dining credit when you reserve a suite in The Towers. Villard Michel Richard brings the masterful flavors and French cuisine to the heart of midtown featuring the culinary brilliance of renowned chef, Michel Richard.
Start your morning with a croissant or signature breakfast pastry from acclaimed Chef Michel Richard in Pomme Palais, a delightful new French Market Café or slip into one of our three new bars for a nightcap including, Trouble’s Trust, housed under the Lobby’s grand staircase.
For guests with an appetite for MORE, this tasteful new Towers Suites promotion includes a nightly $250 Food & Beverage credit that can be applied to any of our newly renovated dining options, including 24 Room Service. Reserve your place at The Palace this fall and plan a weekend visit to New York City.
Terms & Conditions:
- Based on availability, blackout dates apply
- Promotion is applicable to new Towers Suite bookings for Friday, Saturday or Sunday nights reserved now through 12/29/2013
- Cannot be combined with other offers
- $250 Nightly Food & Beverage credit usable on premises
- Standard cancellation policy, check in and check-out times apply